Pokemon vinyl?

in the pokemon 2000 lugia movie, there was a soudntrack released on 12", good luck finding it though

Challenge accepted.

HeartGold might be the best game they've put out.

I've spent a lot of time, and a year or two ago I would've said BW was the best... Nowadays, I still have to agree.  It's sad to see them shut down the WiFi on this game.

Someone press this

megamansoundtrackcan.png

God yes. 

I'd like to see some more Final Fantasy music put on vinyl. I know the OST for 7 was put on pic discs not that long ago. And there's a 5 LP box set of music from the first few games, but it was only released in Japan, and I'm not willing to pay $350+ for a copy.

I'd like to see music from X or XII get a pressing. Hell, even the Distant Worlds symphony concerts would be nice. Not just 8 bit midis, but actual music.

Also, Kingdom Hearts.

We need to get the ocarina of time on vinyl!! And katamari!!!!!! I have both of these on my computer. .

A Katamari record would make my life. the whole thing would look like a katamari (shape and colour) and then the label should have the prince pushing it.

Since we're talking about Video Games,I asked irrational at an event I went to about Infinite on vinyl. They said it was too expensive to license the anachronistic covers since they don't fall under as covers because the original sheet music was used.

We need a video game/anime/nerd shit label,like waxworks or Death Waltz. 

What are you?! A casual?! ;)

... I would totally buy the Silent Hill soundtracks on vinyl.

omg silent hill on vinyl.

I remember listening to that that OST from Silent Hill 2 every day when I was 13 years old.

So beautiful. So yeah would buy(but will never happen).

Also orchestral version of Chrono Trigger ost would be awesome dreams dreams