SALE BEGINS FRIDAY, AUGUST 4th

5a3b0d06-d096-4fad-8c2d-f5118c8f4be9.jpg

** A newsletter-exclusive announcement **

Limited to only 100 copies - only 50 being made available on August 4th at 
SPACELAB9.COM

ADVENTURE TIME PRESENTS: MARCELINE THE VAMPIRE QUEEN "ROCK THE NIGHTOSPHERE EP
*Vampire Queen* Vinyl Variant

** A newsletter-exclusive announcement **

If you missed out on any of these colored vinyl variants from the long sold-out ADVENTURE TIME "THE MUSIC OF OOO" LPhere's your last chance!

A very small remaining quantity of the *Finn*, *Me Meow*, *Peppermint Butler* & *Tree Trunks* colored vinyl variants will be made available during the MARCELINE sale, while supplies last.

SALE BEGINS FRIDAY, AUGUST 4th 1:00pm EST
At 
SPACELAB9.com
2993102e-01e6-4e47-8ba3-5a81959afcc3.jpg
882bea15-86f6-4672-ab98-2612b60c8561.jpg
ee9e6941-9bc0-49e6-8822-f27b5fc4e50c.jpg

Pop goes the culture! Have more fun than a barrel of space monkeys with the Lost In Space: The Complete John Williams Collection 4LP Box Set - coming soon

Get your game on with these titles, coming soon from SPACELAB9: ELDER SCROLLS V: Skyrim, BORDERLANDS: Claptastic Voyage, RESIDENT EVIL: Vendetta
Edited by JustSchwimmer

Is the LP just the songs from AT or are there instrumentals on it? Probably in the minority here, but I really like Adventure Time's music which doesn't have the singing in it (background sync). It's kind of weird electronic mash up stuff. I know it's mostly Casey James Basichis/ Tim Kiefer  who composed a lot of the music

And Disasterpeace did an episode: http://music.disasterpeace.com/album/bad-jubies 

I just found the background music in AT way more appealing that it probably should have been, and not too fussed on the singing stuff since it's a little bit am-dram!

3 minutes ago, ghost said:

*phew* SL Vampire Queen variant sold out in less than 2 minutes. I wonder where/when they'll be selling the other 50 copies.

About 50 copies were damaged in shipping from the pressing plant. We are awaiting on a resolution to that issue so it was either discard the 50 good copies or make them available.

1 minute ago, museummouth said:

If spacelab did SU we'd get like 7 picture discs with 10 minutes of music on them for $25 each vs 8bit doing the whole OST in one package. 

OK? I am 8bit is releasing them on 4 x10" records that will only have about 10 minutes on each one.... for $50?  Not sure how that is better, but to each their own.

Plus at least spacelab always safely ships my orders and gets them out when they are actually suppose to be released and not months later.

5 hours ago, stl_ben said:

OK? I am 8bit is releasing them on 4 x10" records that will only have about 10 minutes on each one.... for $50?  Not sure how that is better, but to each their own.

Plus at least spacelab always safely ships my orders and gets them out when they are actually suppose to be released and not months later.

Okay but typos and crappy artwork is spacelab's guarantee. One thing I can't stand is artwork just grabbed from promo material or box art of the movie/game/show. 

8 hours ago, SPACELAB9 said:

About 50 copies were damaged in shipping from the pressing plant. We are awaiting on a resolution to that issue so it was either discard the 50 good copies or make them available.

Those copies obviously didn't want to be pressed by you why torture 50 more? 

3 hours ago, museummouth said:

Okay but typos and crappy artwork is spacelab's guarantee. One thing I can't stand is artwork just grabbed from promo material or box art of the movie/game/show. 

Somehow Spacelab is the only company pressing novelty records that has to use the box art and isn't allowed any freedom in design choices. Remember when they said that's why they use promo art? Haha

7 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Somehow Spacelab is the only company pressing novelty records that has to use the box art and isn't allowed any freedom in design choices. Remember when they said that's why they use promo art? Haha

This is only sort of relevant: I really wish more film soundtrack labels would use the original poster art. Usually it's way better than whatever shit they use. Like just look at that Evil Dead 2 release a couple months ago. I also really hate most Mondo covers...especially that Tyler Stout guy.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This is only sort of relevant: I really wish more film soundtrack labels would use the original poster art. Usually it's way better than whatever shit they use. Like just look at that Evil Dead 2 release a couple months ago. I also really hate most Mondo covers...especially that Tyler Stout guy.

*cough*TrueRomance*cough*