SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

We knew we were going to catch flack for this but honestly, some of us have young children of our own and/or at least in our immediate family so we thought it would be a really fun project to do.

All joking and good humored ribbing aside, it makes very much sense for kids and fans of the show. I was discussing this with a friend just now and it's just like with the Disney soundtrack releases.

All joking and good humored ribbing aside, it makes very much sense for kids and fans of the show. I was discussing this with a friend just now and it's just like with the Disney soundtrack releases.

Hell, there was a One Direction single for Record Store Day. I don't have any problem with this release. It's like I said, I'm not the target demographic for this.

We knew we were going to catch flack for this but honestly, some of us have young children of our own and/or at least in our immediate family so we thought it would be a really fun project to do.

I thank you for this release. The stepdaughter freaked out when I told her about it and that's it on a record. She love records so this will be awesome for her collection. 

I thank you for this release. The stepdaughter freaked out when I told her about it and that's it on a record. She love records so this will be awesome for her collection. 

Thank you! And I am glad that your stepdaughter will be able to enjoy it and that you can share with her a hobby that you enjoy. More or less, like I said above why we did this.

Yup. Official details will be announced hopefully next week.  There is so much cool stuff in store for this release, as a big fan of District 9 it is getting harder and harder to keep my lips sealed. Soon...

Yup. Official details will be announced hopefully next week.  There is so much cool stuff in store for this release, as a big fan of District 9 it is getting harder and harder to keep my lips sealed. Soon...

Do those details include why a 30 minute soundtrack is a 2xLP?  Or is that an error on Amazon's part?

Do those details include why a 30 minute soundtrack is a 2xLP?  Or is that an error on Amazon's part?

Well yes in fact that is one of the details that we are excited to share. To answer your question the double lp includes the eleven tracks from the original 30-minute album plus an additional eight bonus tracks comprising 25 minutes of previously unreleased original score by composer Clinton Shorter.

• 3 weeks later...