Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So Hot Topic stores are no longer carrying vinyl, they will only be available online. Bought Snow White and Alice in Wonderland & had both shipped to the store. Haven't listened to them yet but have all the others and haven't been disappointed yet! =) You can also buy Disney picture vinyl at this website as well: http://disneymusic.shop.musictoday.com/store/  I came upon it while searching for some other stuff.

Yeah HT has all their vinyl in stores on clearance so they can get rid of them as they are not sending them anymore. At least that is what the employees told me. When I ordered Snow White, it was through the store and $12. Unfortunately Alice was full price lol but no big deal, I was expecting full price for both. =) 

40 minutes ago, amandasue1213 said:

How come the alice ones aren't the original movie recordings?

I have zero to do with the track listings on these. I'm working with them on picking the films they are doing these for but as far as what songs they put on them, that's all Disney.