Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

Yea I meant to post about Peter Pan this week. You havent missed anything.

Bambi went up then Captain America and now Peter Pan went up today.

Next will be Hunchback on 2/26. I already have copies, I'll post some pics on here today.

You're awesome. Thanks for the update!

And no worries, it was a busy holiday season.

Next will be Hunchback on 2/26. I already have copies, I'll post some pics on here today.

Long time lurker, and I decided to join as soon as I heard this amazing piece of news!

Hunchback is my favorite Disney movie and also my favorite soundtrack! 

I can't wait to see what it looks like! Might actually buy 2 to keep one safe! XD

Soooo happy!

Great write up on history of Disney Picture Discs from Disney Music Emporium, I'm guessing this will only prompt new collectors to seek out the original picture discs that Disney premiered back in late 70's. It's worth a read for anyone following this thread, and it even has an original Disney Picture Disc commercial!! 

http://www.disneymusicemporium.com/2016/01/19/a-picture-disc-is-worth-a-thousand-plays/#comment

Does anyone have any tips on where to get these for a poor Canadian collector? I had been pre-ordering and buying them on Amazon.ca with great results but now they don't seem to be available through them anymore, and I love Hot Topic I really do but I can't afford their international shipping rates at the best of times and with the Canadian dollar down so low it's really tough to buy from the U.S. and of course the prices on eBay are insane so that's not really an option either. I really want to keep my collection going but it's not looking good for me right now  :unsure: 

Does anyone have any tips on where to get these for a poor Canadian collector? I had been pre-ordering and buying them on Amazon.ca with great results but now they don't seem to be available through them anymore, and I love Hot Topic I really do but I can't afford their international shipping rates at the best of times and with the Canadian dollar down so low it's really tough to buy from the U.S. and of course the prices on eBay are insane so that's not really an option either. I really want to keep my collection going but it's not looking good for me right now  :unsure:

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I've gotten extremely lucky buying through soundcitybeaches on eBay. I must have bought at least five or six of my picture discs through them paying less than I would at Hot Topic. And they're shipped to you with great protection! Here's a link to their page, and the best way to narrow down your results through their thousands of listings is searching for "various artists picture discs". - http://www.ebay.com/usr/soundcitybeaches. Good luck with your Disney hunt!

Also, first post! Yay!

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I've gotten extremely lucky buying through soundcitybeaches on eBay. I must have bought at least five or six of my picture discs through them paying less than I would at Hot Topic. And they're shipped to you with great protection! Here's a link to their page, and the best way to narrow down your results through their thousands of listings is searching for "various artists picture discs". - http://www.ebay.com/usr/soundcitybeaches. Good luck with your Disney hunt!

Also, first post! Yay!

Thank you I'll check that out !  :D