Copeland - IXORA - NEW LP

bought a ticket for a show in 2 weeks. I'm hoping the crowd doesn't feel the need to sing along with every single song because that really kills music like this.  

Aaron encouraged it. But honestly, the sound was so good at the NC show, you hardly noticed the singing. Granted, my wife is pretty small and petite so we stayed towards the back so she could see. I can't speak for the front. 

Aaron encouraged it. But honestly, the sound was so good at the NC show, you hardly noticed the singing. Granted, my wife is pretty small and petite so we stayed towards the back so she could see. I can't speak for the front. 

If the band is into it then that's cool and probably a rewarding feeling for them. I sing at shows all the time and it's really cool to hear those anthemic choruses belted by an exhausted fanbase. I just wish that the more delicate songs were left to the vocalist and everyone would respect that. But I guess that's selfish of me  :( regardless, I'm sure I'll enjoy the show.

Never heard someone complain about people singing at show. I would suggest going to a Caspian or Russian Circles concert you shouldn't have that problem then.

ive been to a couple shows where it's a problem. When someone is singing so completely off-key near you, where you can't hear the artist you came to see. It gets distracting.

Pittsburgh show was absolutely beautiful.  My girlfriend and I were able to stand right in the middle of the altar bar's spiral staircase near the middle/back of the venue, so it was one of the best spots in the how place to see/hear everything perfectly.  Still couldn't convince myself that it was okay to get this LP for $30, haha.

Hello!

Thank you again for purchasing a VIP bundle! We wanted to give you a status update on the limited edition variant TWIN vinyl. Due to manufacturing delays out of our control, we will not have the vinyl in our hands in time for the shows. You will still receive the other physical goods at the VIP meet-and-greet and acoustic set, but the vinyl will be shipped to you at a later date. The current ETA on the vinyl is early December.