CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

my old apartment, my door would never shut all the way so the cat could push it open. I'd wake up all the time with the cat sitting right on my chest, staring at me, kneading me.

so glad my door locks now.

my old apartment, my door would never shut all the way so the cat could push it open. I'd wake up all the time with the cat sitting right on my chest, staring at me, kneading me.

so glad my door locks now.

Haha, our old cat used to wake me up by getting on my chest and putting her nose on my lips.  She used to give kisses too if you made a kissy noise at her.

This is my other cat, Cassius. He's been my best bud since 2000. A friend of mine minding a summer camp in winter outside of Ashland called me one day. He says: "Dave, I have a cat that started living in my cabin. If I drive him to you in Florida and get him spayed will you give him a permanent home?" I was thinking, ha ha - no way he's driving to Florida. So I said sure. A week later I had Cassius. He only likes me and my wife and my mom. He hides from everyone else but loves other cats. He is easily the most affectionate cat I've ever had but it's so weird that he will only share that love with three other people. Four years in he won't let my son near him. 

Plus he's all black and bad ass.

13703519204_83fd13848a.jpg

Oh god that bottom photo. Thank you

Cute cats everyone :) here's my roommates cat: bootsy

244a3wo.jpg

Posting from my phone so the pic is messed up I think, she's snoring on my lap right now

my two purrballs, Xander (gray and white) and Buffy (gray and tan). i've had Buff since she was a 8 week old kitten and she's now 15. her brother died last January and we got Xander last June. he's around 7 and is seriously the best/goofiest cat. couldn't have asked for a better friend for Buffy! :

29pfbdf.png

24nmamq.png

2r2sqvb.png

w9g1hl.png

14mamao.png

akfuo8.png

2961wyx.png

I've got a cat someone can have for $20 ppd. My elderly neighbor died and I got guilt tripped into taking her to avoid her going to the pound. Never would have gotten a cat otherwise.

Can you post pics of the cat? What variant is it? Trying to finish up my siamese collection...

20ppd for a cat, better be M or NM

Right?