CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

Hello beautiful people. I have some sad news, this here is my cat Dizzy. My boyfriend and I have found out she has congestive heart failure. If her medication works out she can live up to 12 months. I will be creating a print inspired by my baby. I am unsure if I want to use gouache or make a linocut. The profit (all of it) will be used to cover the vet bills and to ensure she has a fantastic year. I love her to bits, fellow cat ladies and dads please help me out if possible. Thank you and I will be posting the work once it is finished :) Feel free to follow me @the_pin_drop or @leche_con_miel for updates on her progress and the print progress. 

You can donate to the cause here: https://www.paypal.me/MargaritaToyents 

Or purchase an enamel pin (portions of the profit will be donated) http://thepindrop.bigcartel.com/

17342969_1290363834386313_58042099076466

• 8 months later...

kitty

This is my cat, ISIS (named after the band, of course).  She had to have her left eye removed shortly after we found her when she was only a few months old.  She's the sweetest cat!

Edited by Secular Haze

8 hours ago, gianxvii said:

What happened to her? Why was there a need to remove her eye? 

We found her when she was only a few weeks old.  She was hiding in a bush and her eye was swollen. We concluded that it was punctured by a thorn.  We brought her to our house and my wife took care of her for several weeks, which also included a few trips to the vet.  After another month of even more swelling, they suggested that we have her eye removed.

Haven’t posted any of my babies for a while:

Vml2MfL.jpg

Morning snuggles.

m9CLF2P.jpg

This is actually a screenshot from an end of a video.  I love it so much.

ZH7M6It.jpg

Waiting for me to throw something for her to fetch.

Fb4qnih.jpg

Harley loves beer.  Of course I don’t let her actually DRINK it, but she likes to lick the openings of the cans or bottles when I have one.  And in this case, what’s left around the inside of the glass.

urfSwNY.jpg

Cat tree hangouts.

tT2QqsS.jpg

*X-Files theme plays*

41 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Harley loves beer.  Of course I don’t let her actually DRINK it, but she likes to lick the openings of the cans or bottles when I have one.  And in this case, what’s left around the inside of the glass.

One of my cats is just like this. She comes running when she hears a can open. 

33 minutes ago, deafening said:

One of my cats is just like this. She comes running when she hears a can open. 

Haha mine doesn’t come running.  But if she sees that I have something, she’ll lick it like crazy.  Drives my wife nuts with the cans cause she hates that noise her tongue makes when it scrapes the edges lol.

15 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

We found her when she was only a few weeks old.  She was hiding in a bush and her eye was swollen. We concluded that it was punctured by a thorn.  We brought her to our house and my wife took care of her for several weeks, which also included a few trips to the vet.  After another month of even more swelling, they suggested that we have her eye removed.

That's truly unfortunate but I'm happy she's doing well with you guys. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...