This thread will be a catch all for news about RSD at 1-2-3-4 Go!. Over the next week or so we'll be announcing a few really cool, currently secret things. So stay tuned.

WHAT WE CAN SAY NOW:

We'll be open from 8am to at least 8pm. Last year people started lining up around 4:30am just to give you a heads up if you plan on coming for the opening.

We'll have coffee from Subrosa and donuts from Pepples while supplies last for those of you who line up early.

We are giving away a test pressing of the Green Day "Demolicious" 2xLP. The first 100 people in line will get a raffle ticket, Once the 100th person has handed in their ticket we'll do the drawing.

James Williamson of The Stooges will be doing a signing and chatting with fans from 10am to 11ish.

Hella Vegan Eats will be on hand making breakfast and lunch throughout the day. Not free but well worth it even if you're not vegan.

We'll be getting a couple of kegs from Linden Street Brewery and we'll be serving those to over 21 folks who stop by after noon.

Bands. There will be some, Announcements coming soon.

This is shaping up to be the biggest year ever and we're pretty excited about it. If you normally go to the bigger stores first, give us a try this year. Everyone who ends up coming later tells us they wished they hadn't wasted their time by going to the big stores first. We get great fills and it's not a nightmare down here.

So yeah, stay tuned and we'll see you on the 19th.

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

420 40th Street #5

Oakland, CA

www.1234gorecords.com

www.facebook.com/1234gorecords

PS: We won't be issuing a list of what we'll have ahead of the day. Things arrive right up until the day so the list would never be truly accurate. Roll the dice and come on down.

PPS: We don't do holds or orders ahead of the day either. Sorry about that.

Went to 1-2-3-4 Go! last year and everything was great. Despite the amount of people waiting in line to get into the store, I was able to get all the releases I wanted and checkout was quick and painless. I missed the free doughnuts and coffee last time, but only got there like 20 minutes before they opened. Stoked to hear about the bands playing and the green day test is cool for people who want to show up super early.Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of those SDRE splits this year.

Yeah the owner of Rasputin apparently has some beef with RSD and sets a ridiculously low budget for his buyers. Or so the legend says. That is not the case here! We're just a few short blocks down 40th from the BART station. See you next Saturday!

Awesome. Glad to be participating.

Thank you!