PO: BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB - Self Titled 2LP

• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL 
• GATEFOLD SLEEVE
• ETCHED D·SIDE
• INCLUDES 4 BONUS TRACKS
• FIRST PRESSING OF 2.000 NUMBERED COPIES ON SILVER MARBLED VINYL

Pre- order here:http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/59642.htm

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/black-rebel-motorcycle-club/black-rebel-motorcycle-club#.U0VW1K1_uPc

I would absolutely love to have this, too, but has anyone else noticed the track listing? The A-side has the first six songs, which are around 32 minutes. Side B has the last five songs from the album, clocking in at around 26 minutes. The bonus tracks are nice, but I could care less about the etched D-side. Spread the music out and make that sound good; that's what I'm buying a record for - the sound.

My brother got an email saying they have oversold the preorder? He got one for me and him, save on shipping obviously! But they said they should of stated 1 per person but since they didn't they are honoring it! Shocked to still see the option to buy it from that store??? Anyway act fast people if your in the fence

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email last night from Banquet Records that said they were having supply issues.

Still listed on their site. Maybe RSD has had a knock on effect? Plus I guess any orders from banquet etc will take ages to be processed once rsd online backlog kicks in after tonight :-(

• 1 month later...

Quiet as in there isn't any surface noise. I was worried that they had packed too much music onto this as well, but I was definitely surprised at how good it sounds, and I mean the overall sound quality, not just surface noise. I have the four double 7" singles from this album, and to my ears they don't sound any better than this new pressing.