So what do we think this SRC exclusive for RSD is going to be?

Wild guess but Sugarcult - Palm Trees and Power Lines would be awesome. Not sure if there are any plans for that being pressed already, but today is the albums 10 year anniversary so I hope something happens this year.

This would be awesome! Easily my favorite Sugarcult record. I actually think it has held up the best for me over the years as well.

The fact that they say "that you have all been waiting for for a very long time" mixed with their track record in this regard makes me think it's going to be another shit 90's band that I care nothing about.

But, we are all still waiting on that Saosin TTN pressing that is supposed to be coming before their reunion show with Anthony. Though I doubt that's what it is. They did do the S/T press though. So maybe?

I'm like the others in regards to Deja. I want it really bad, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it is. I don't see why SRC would do it in the first place. Wasn't it on TCR? Or was TDAG their first album with TCR?

Coheed's Good Apollo is another one like that. Same with IKS. We all have been hoping for it for a long time, and if I remember correctly, the band said it wouldn't happen for RSD, but not that it wouldn't be happening at all. I doubt it, still. Unless they got the rights to Good Apollo from the major label. If EVR had them, I'd assume they'd do their own thing or do it with HT.

The last time I followed one of SRC's "we're gonna announce something soon so here's the announcement for the announcement" things I was severely disappointed.

^^^ this guy knows whats up! AFS first two albums would make me one happy guy. I still have a dream to make believe t shirt from way back when. a soft spot will always be in my heart for them. 

Count me in! Those two albums are in my top 10. Definitely needs a proper vinyl pressing.