So what do we think this SRC exclusive for RSD is going to be?

deja would be cool... but no one has brought up afi's sing the sorrow... now that sounds like something src would do

I didn't realize Sing the Sorrow was so hard to come by. I've got a copy I'm not attached to that I would gladly trade to someone for Second Stage Turbine Blade if anyone is interested. I'm not that into any AFI post-The Art of Drowning.

record store day is one of the days where most people here are less likely to spend money on SRC. i highly doubt, making an announcement on (or around) RSD creates any more profit. 

I dunno, I think it's the one day people are most likely to spend more than they normally would on records. 

Who DOESN'T want Deja on here? haha want SOOOO bad.

I think I'm at the point where if they were re-released Deja, I'd end up buying three. One to play. One to keep as a collectors item (not sell/flip, I'm not an asshole) and one for my girlfriend who initially introduced me to the band.

I think the worst part is that if/when they eventually DO re-release Deja, they're probably going to change the badass artwork to something different (which would in all likelyhood be really cool, but nowhere near the awesomeness of the inner gate green/blue astronaut)

i wonder if it could be The Ataris - So Long Astoria ??? that band has had some buzz start up lately.  I know Kung Fu has been re pressing their other records.

another guess would be Kanye West - Graduation or Yeezus.  they had some success as boots, maybe that was just a test run for the real thing.

Deja would be cool... but it seems too obvious for this much hype. 

I think Dashboard Confessionals' "The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most" would be a cooler release than Deja.