PO NOW: Morrissey - World Peace is None Of Your Business

Wow, I kind of thought Morrissey was blowing hot air with that threat but it apparently the digital album really has been pulled from iTunes, Amazon, etc. The spoken word videos are gone, too. Curious to know if the vinyl repress will get axed.

This may have potential to sky-rocket the value of these

Travis,

Now that Morrissey's deal with Harvest has come to an explosive end, with distribution of the album being pulled everywhere, can you confirm the final numbers of the Hot Press variant?

I'm assuming that a second press went ahead before the deal collapsed but there's no detail to separate the first press from the second; is that right?

Also, did that second press increase the total number of records to something greater than 1000, worldwide or was that 2nd press making up the numbers to the 1000?

Lastly, did HT even sell the full allocation of 1000 before the C&D order came down from Harvest? Are we looking at a situation where a ltd run of 1,000 was supposed to be sold but in fact, only 600 or so were produced and sold?

Any info you could give would be great and thanks for your many updates throughout the thread.

Not sure why my post has attracted negs when i'm looking for info on the release but if I've broken some kind of code of conduct then let me know.

i think probably because it was your first post and the Spanish inquisition at the same time. I can understand your 'wanting to know' but it comes across as something meant for a cross examination in a courtroom.

Thanks for the heads up man, just snagged one.

Using international shipping for HT right now is $21 as an offer - it's usually $42 - that's insane.