PO NOW: Morrissey - World Peace is None Of Your Business

http://www.recordstoreday.com/Item/9006436273

Here it is on recordstoreday.com. With the release days being tomorrow. Gonna have to call up some shops and see if they got it.

Also, this says the 10 inch is only 2 dollars.

http://www.schoolkidsrecords.com/

At the bottom of the RSD site, it states that you get a coupon for 2$ off the album with the 10".

Also, I gave the album a listen at work last night and it didn't really hook me.  I'm sure it'll grow on me, but nothing really grabbed my attention right away.

That's crazy!  I don't know what it costs to press a 10", but I feel like they're losing money on that.

Well, after he cancelled the supporting tour for this album, I think the projected record sales probably plummeted. So I guess they thought the best way to keep those up would be to do something awesome like this.

I also think this may be out of 1000.

most stores have a one per person limit on this release, and still sold out in hours....but maybe you will be lucky!

My store allowed me to buy a second copy for a friend of mine, so if you let them know and show them this these posts of people asking for help, they may let you get more than one.

after a couple listens, sad to say i'm not feeling this one. with a few exceptions ("Istanbul," the digi bonus track "One of Our Own") it mostly felt like a real slog to get through. maybe it's a grower, but this is the first time i've listened to a Morrissey/Smiths album and didn't immediately want to hear it again.