Possible Blind Melon S/T repress Music on Vinyl?

So while I was looking around on eBay tonight, I somehow came across this auction http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLIND-MELON-SELF-TITLED-DEBUT-LTD-180gm-YELLOW-VINYL-LP-MINT-PRE-ORDER/161276976640?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222006%26algo%3DSIC.FITP%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20890%26meid%3D6234069686508506926%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D9312%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D310908392101 supposedly Music on Vinyl is doing a repress of Blind Melon S/T on limited edition yellow vinyl? I regularly check MOVs website, and they are very good with updating their new releases. But this ebay seller has it being released on May 12th, and I see no mention of Blind Melon on MOVs site. Juts wondering if anyone else knows if this is legit or bogus? The seller does have 100% FB with over 49K score. If this was true it would be great for anyone who missed the RSD release last year!!

damn i didn't like the RSD reissue because of the lame album art and it was a double with b-sides or whatever but THIS one is catching my eye big time. im also a sucker for color

EDIT: But that price tag. ugh.

Yea, that was my case also, I hated that the album art was in a little square, it seems like RSD releases get that treatment alot, and MOV does a wonderful job with colored vinyl, if there is a colored release I will always fork over the extra $ for it, especially for this album!