Tracklisting, for those who don't click through. I wanna hear that Red City Radio LTJ cover!

FINESTVINYL EXCLUSIVE! The compilation to go with the festival - vinyl only! First LP in an annual Groezrock Vinyl Compilation Series. Limited to 500 on blood-red vinyl. Previously unreleased track by Funeral Dress and cover versions from Red City Radio and Bodyjar - never before on vinyl! Plus tracks by Boysetsfire, La Dispute, Gameface, Touché Amoré and many more. Groezrock and finestvinyl pressed the festival feeling onto a slab of blood-red vinyl for your turntable! Side A Boysetsfire - "Until Nothing Remains" Touché Amoré - "Anyone/Anything" Gameface - "Swing State" La Dispute - "First Reactions After Falling Through The Ice" PUP - "Reservoir" Elway - "Someday, Sea Wolf" Fabulous Disaster - "Spider Bite" Side B Restorations - "D" The Smith Street Band - "Bigger Than Us" Bodyjar - "Your Racist Friend" Apologies, I Have None - "Raging Through The Thick and Heavy Darkness Of A Bloodlust" Red City Radio - "Help Save The Youth Of America From Exploding" Funeral Dress - "The Last Call"