WTT/WTB frank turner got some good stuff to trade.

Danlechief

Hey, I think you bought a couple promos off me a couple months back.  I've got some of that but I'm only looking to trade, not sell my duplicates (like you, trying to complete the collection).  I'm missing the solid red/black First Three Years and the splatter Campfire.  Any chance you've got either you could part with?  I've got the splatter Jonah and both other First Three Years

Nope, I didn't pick that up.  It's one of the things I'm missing, but the guy wanted something like 100 GBP for it, and that was a bit excessive in my opinion.  I'm still missing that, the two I mentioned before, and the Xtra Mile Love Ire & Song. 

Also, I stopped collecting as of now, other than that.  Seeing as I've been looking for years and can't find those four things, I'll never complete my collection, so I haven't gotten any of the new releases this past year.

If I ever do complete these last few, and don't need to trade my extras, I'll let them go to you for the same price I paid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...