ORDER NOW: Arrows In Her "Leaving" 12"

Arrows In Her "Leaving" 12" 

http://arrowsinher.bandcamp.com/album/leaving

Long awaited vinyl release of our 2012 ep. approximately 150 one sided 12" (black) 

Includes immediate download of 6-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.

________

Side Note: Some of you know I helped bail out this project since I wanted these guys to get a fair shake after a shitty situation. They've made good on the pre-orders from the label that dropped the ball when they didn't have to. I think it shows the kind of band this is. The EP is terrific in my mind. It reminds me of bands getting out and leaving their best on the tracks and letting it speak for themselves instead of over-producing. 

After making good on the pre-orders there are about 150 left. This is unlikely to ever get a repress and I honestly believe that if things can break right now that this band should attract plenty of attention out there. 

Give it a listen for free on bandcamp then order it if you dig it.