RSD SALE & Bundle including random OOP release at ETR WEBSTORE

We have put a bunch of older ETR releases on sale for RSD weekend along with making a new ETR shirt, koozie & SALE BUNDLE WITH 7 RECORDS with one being Long SOLD OUT, ETR SHIRT, ETR KOOZIE & 5 DOWNLOAD CODES for $50!  

Also Looney Tunes in West Babylon, NY will have some copies of the Fadeaway Friends Comp this weekend for RSD> This is the ONLY place which it has been sold other than the Fadeaway records webstore.

13904482891_1f783e4f92_m.jpg

13904474986_8b8d3b15b1_m.jpg

13904475076_6967e6d0a2_m.jpg

it's record store day, not record label day. record labels having sales on RSD kinda defeats the purpose. no?

I get where you're coming from. I generally agree with your statement because well, "Record Store Day."

I feel like RSD is a great time and a place to support the local shop. But after seeing record stores post their limited RSD titles on eBay I no longer care. If a label wants to deal directly with the consumer and cash in by providing some sort of discount I'm all for it!

because this guy has something negative to say about every post I make, even when its regarding donating money to charity. Despite the fact I dont think you have ever ordered from me other than my first vinyl release ( TJT  ep re-issue) which I admittedly made mistakes with both shipping and packaging choices. That one is personally my least favorite release but everything happens for a reason I believe. i have since learned from those mistakes and take pride in how I package and mail albums to my customers.