Online sales of RSD releases

If anyone else is interested in R.E.M, this lovely business has one on eBay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/R-E-M-Unplugged-RSD-Record-Store-Day-Vinyl-Box-Set-2014-REM-/261457455226

or on the market for Garcia? your practically stealing it from this poor seller at $199.99 US, Also so you guys know, I am in Canada. He only wants $129.99 US to ship it to me first class mail!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/JERRY-GARCIA-GARCIA-12-WHITE-180g-GRAM-VINYL-LP-RSD-RECORD-STORE-DAY-2014-/261457875814

Guys, he has been in business for 17 years, Buy with confidence!

That's one of the last couple releases I am trying to fill out from this year and I've yet to see it pop up anywhere. Been checking the links that get posted here and so far nothing.

this is around.. just need to dig.  I forget where I saw it online but some sites still have it.  I took the easy way out and bought an older (cheaper) used copy from the 70's.

Only place I can find the Terminator 7" http://www.northernvolume.com/terminator-2-judgement-day-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-brad-fiedel-7-vinyl-record-rsd-2014/

Not cheap unless you're in Canada, but I just ordered from them last week and despite the higher prices cause of shipping they are great. Packed well, tracking and great customer service.

Damn that is pretty steep :(

I didn't really follow RSD releases this year, so I don't know what is in demand, but my local store had 3 Scott Pilgrim OST, 1 Childish Gambino, tons of MGMT, and other random stuff that I can't remember. I might go back tomorrow and grab the Liars 12", it's pretty bad ass. Hit me up if you want something, or want me to check for something, and the price you'd be willing to pay, so I know to pick it up or not. Also, I'm in Canada.

has anyone received their "Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon" from the amazon seller "Marvelio"? I purchased it recieved a package sent email a day or two later, and now the charge is gone from my bank. I never received a canceled order or anything, and ordered when there was 11 more in stock according to the stock ticker that was present before and after I ordered. I hope mine is still coming............

email I just got from Dr. Strange that was CC'd to about 30 other people (and I put in my order the afternoon of Record Store Day so I wouldn't hold out much hope if you ordered from em):

"Hello-
Dr Strange here. Thanks for your great patience during Record Store Day. We normally get 5-8 orders day and during RSD we got in more than 200! We've finally matched up all orders, charged and sent. You are getting this because someone beat you to the record(s) you wanted. I'm sorry it took this long to let you know but believe me we've been working from early morning to late at night. "If" anything turns up, or someone's order is declinded, we will match up what we can in th order received.
Thanks Again!
Doc"

has anyone received their "Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon" from the amazon seller "Marvelio"? I purchased it recieved a package sent email a day or two later, and now the charge is gone from my bank. I never received a canceled order or anything, and ordered when there was 11 more in stock according to the stock ticker that was present before and after I ordered. I hope mine is still coming............

I bought from him, he ships from PA though and I'm all the way in the west coast going to check my amazon stuff righ tnow