Online sales of RSD releases

Regarding the Sky Ferreira post above -

Be careful, I do not think that is the RSD picture disc.  Looks like the regular LP.  It's actually a good album though.

It is the RSD picture disc.

This is the http://www.bullmoose.com/p/15747795/sky-ferreira-night-time-my-time-explicit-version-2-lp 2LP one that came out first and costs more. It's the green vinyl version.

Guest deleted

I'm really bummed I could never find a RSD copy of paranorman. Waited in line at my local record store who says they ordered everything and I asked the guy where it was 10 minutes before doors opened and they didn't get it. Tried all the sites with no luck. And all of these scumbags who don't give a shit about this movie get it and sell it on eBay for $100+. I can't afford that shit and I deserve it. I have a paranorman tattoo for fucks sake.

CLEARLY DESERVES THIS.

I'm really bummed I could never find a RSD copy of paranorman. Waited in line at my local record store who says they ordered everything and I asked the guy where it was 10 minutes before doors opened and they didn't get it. Tried all the sites with no luck. And all of these scumbags who don't give a shit about this movie get it and sell it on eBay for $100+. I can't afford that shit and I deserve it. I have a paranorman tattoo for fucks sake.

You do realize that Mondo has ParaNorman for sale on their site? It may not be the RSD glow in the dark but it's still the same soundtrack, same awesome art, and you may just get lucky and get the variant.

You do realize that Mondo has ParaNorman for sale on their site? It may not be the RSD glow in the dark but it's still the same soundtrack, same awesome art, and you may just get lucky and get the variant.

Nobody cares, everyone wants the shitty sounding one that glows in the dark so they can stare at it for hours and spank themselves.

email I just got from Dr. Strange that was CC'd to about 30 other people (and I put in my order the afternoon of Record Store Day so I wouldn't hold out much hope if you ordered from em):

"Hello-
Dr Strange here. Thanks for your great patience during Record Store Day. We normally get 5-8 orders day and during RSD we got in more than 200! We've finally matched up all orders, charged and sent. You are getting this because someone beat you to the record(s) you wanted. I'm sorry it took this long to let you know but believe me we've been working from early morning to late at night. "If" anything turns up, or someone's order is declinded, we will match up what we can in th order received.
Thanks Again!

Doc"

Got the same email. What makes it even better is all the chances I had to scoop up the dads 7" between my order date and yesterday had I known. Oh well!

Genuinely curious. Why monitor this thread when everything you have to say about RSD is completely antagonistic? I mean we get it, you don't like RSD flippers, and you're mightier than thou when it comes to vinyl knowledge and colored variant playback vs black wax. 

Just because you choose to tune out all of the positive things I've said about some of the RSD releases, doesn't mean that "everything" I say about it is antagonistic.  I've been more than fair in positively critiquing some of the releases where companies actually decided to use the exceptional sound format to their advantage such as the (for example) the MGMT remasters and the LCD boxset.  So don't give me that bullshit.

Yes I did order the normal black. I'm just pissed because I tried so hard for that variant. And yes I do deserve it cause iv got the tat..duh

I definitely think you deserve to splurge on one!  Here, found a copy for you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PARANORMAN-Glow-In-Dark-Vinyl-LP-Record-Store-Day-RSD-2014-Mondo-/161291095940?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item258db2cf84