Online sales of RSD releases

I think they went up the day after last year. Though I remember Bullmoose going up the Monday after and even then some stuff was still store only. I could be wrong though.

90% of the stuff was up for sale on there the weeks leading up to RSD. I'm not sure if it was a mistake as their site says they don't do that, but I have had all of my RSD stuff ordered from them for nearly two weeks. They switched everything to in-store only a few days ago. Hopefully it goes through without problems...

Anyone notice if the Pinback st was selling or if shops had copies available?

It sold out at every shop I went to but who knows.

Just ordered the stuff I really wanted! Hope it works out! Xiu Xiu Unclouded Sky & The Snow 7"

I was pretty happy to see Unclouded Sky too.  Xiu Xiu stuff doesn't really seem to have much after market value, so I don't think it would be too hard to track this down after.  I'm glad I don't have to worry about it now though.

I was pretty happy to see Unclouded Sky too.  Xiu Xiu stuff doesn't really seem to have much after market value, so I don't think it would be too hard to track this down after.  I'm glad I don't have to worry about it now though.

Hopefully they go through! But thanks 1234 go records! feels good supporting another Cali record store (I'm still in shock that M Theory Records here in San Diego did not have as many as the "cool" titles if at all. Yo they need to distribute to more record stores instead of just to Amoeba. I get it there's a demand... but I bet I could walk into the Hollywood store and find every single title I originally set out for (which is probably a good thing if I had just gone there in teh first place!)