Online sales of RSD releases

I still don't know if my Dads order went through with No Sleep. My account has been messed up and haven't gotten a shipping or cancellation notification.

Might want to check on it. I had an order last year that just sat there for a week. Contacted them and they had no idea about it or what happened and ended up canceling it.

Might want to check on it. I had an order last year that just sat there for a week. Contacted them and they had no idea about it or what happened and ended up canceling it.

Off topic, but same thing happened to me when I ordered the Swamp Thing 7" from Hellfish. I wound up having to email them because nothing had come, so they sent me the subscription-only oos pressing of the record as an apology. Was very cool of them.

Hey Flippers! LCD Box back in stock here at $119ppd. You might make $10 off an eBay auction. Good enough for a Big Mac to help support your family.

http://turntablelab.com/products/lcd-soundsystem-the-long-goodbye-live-at-madison-square-garden-vinyl-5lp-boxset-record-store-day-2014

EDIT: Gone, someone must have been hungry ;)

I haven't heard anything about a repress, no, and it wasn't as listed as one of the "RSD First" releases... the creator of the game was talking up how he wanted to do the soundtrack on pink vinyl for awhile (months before it was announced for RSD) so this is probably it. Great soundtrack, though, can't wait for mine to get here.

Have been reading this thread a lot over the past fwe days so thought I'd give something back! Rockaway records in Australia has a list which may have some items of interest - Sky Ferreira etc.
http://rockaway.com.au/index.php?route=product/search&search=RSD2014&description=1

Also, Redeye records' list is here http://www.redeye.com.au/iAsk.asp?reion=USA

I'm still looking for Veruca Salt with no luck at all - anyone seen this anywhere?

I've never ordered from this site deejay.de but they're apparently receiving a few RSD Paranorman that will ship May 5 and you can pre-order now. Here's how they've listed it.

• Artist(s):back to list
    • Add to Cart
    • Ordered: 1
    • Product Support: Jürgen Hofmann 
      tel: +49 9286 / 9555 -16 
      mail: [email protected]
  • This article has not been rated yet, be the First!
  • Comments (0)