Online sales of RSD releases

Mine was marked as shipped literally minutes after I ordered last night.

So was mine, got an email saying it was shipped. You have to actually have a tracking number though in a 2nd email they send or it should be in your order status. I figure you got that. Customer service says their fullment center hasn't given them a tracking number yet for my order.

I was the first the post to the link for it and Scott Pilgrim and Pilgrim went out yesterday with tracking.

I called Saki. I was told that they are done packing orders for the day. My order is in the next few (#7792). From what I was told, stock was updated again today, & they'll start packing again in the morning.

Haha they can't be so busy that they have to pause shipping orders? Unless I'm mistaken and they're always poppin

My Scott Pilgrim I ordered from Turntable Labs yesterday still hasn't been marked as shipped either. I'm hoping it's because Canada is international shipping.

I think as long as the order says "fufilled" under status and you got the first shipping email even without tracking it's fine. Hopefully both ours will ship today or tomorrow. They claim same day shipping if before 2 pm or by the next bussiness day so yea... heres to hoping.

I think as long as the order says "fufilled" under status and you got the first shipping email even without tracking it's fine. Hopefully both ours will ship today or tomorrow. They claim same day shipping if before 2 pm or by the next bussiness day so yea... heres to hoping.

Payment status says "paid" but fulfillment status says "unfulfilled". May not be good news :unsure:

Yes, through PayPal.

i got a email from paypal at like 3 in the morning today saying my package from them was shipped.

someone posted in the 1-2-3-4 go thread that they asked 1-2-3-4 go if it shipped and they sent them the tracking info. not sure if it sends automatically though

Wow, I totally just realized I had an email from PayPal about a package shipping. Thanks!

Seriously, no one should bother with Saki next year. Their inventory tracking is completely messed up and they have clearly made no effort to fix it.

For real, I don't understand how not taking the time to update inventory is better than (what seemed like) manually sending out cancellation emails... which went to my spam folder, lol.