FT: SDRE / CIRCA SURVIVE SPLIT FOR TOUCHE AMORE

dvv

Since I have gotten many complaints about trying to sell this record, I have another idea that can benefit both parties. I will trade the Split in exchange for the Touche Amore 2010 7" Box set. If you want to trade but don't think it's enough to trade for then I will pay $$$ as well with the record. Not taking anymore $$$ offers on this record. Either trade for this or nothing. Help me out by helping you out please. If you think I'm doing even more wrong, or "flipping" still, then tell me in a mature way please.

Dude, if you keep welching on trades and sales, nobody is going to even bother with you anymore. It seems like you keep stringing people along, saying you'll trade or sell with them, but you're always looking for "just a little more." You need to realize that you're new to this forum, and helping somebody out with something they need is good karma for you, but if you're being greedy, no one is going to want to help you out when you need something.

While I don't think that Touche Amore box set is worth as much as people want for it, I also don't think a "limited to 2,500 7"" with one decent song and one shitty song is worth any more than $20, and I certainly wouldn't pay more than $8 for one, because in 2 months I'll bet that I'll be able to snag one on eBay for that much.

TL;DR: Use some common sense, this is a community, not eBay.

I'm not lying when I say I will sell this split for 99¢ if I find someone at least offer to sell the box set to me.

I just don't think you get it, man.

People were still selling this same record for cost plus shipping on the forum when you were trying to flip yours, and now you're trying to trade it for a $100+ dollar box set, when the correct thing to do would have been for you to accept the first offer of what you originally asked for when it was given to you in the first place.

You got greedy though. 

If I were you, I'd message the guy who originally wanted to make the first deal and offer it to him at the original price.  Right now, everyone is on your case because you kind of acted like a dick in your first and second threads.

Sorry guys but even though I didn't find the box set the record has been sold! Not disclosing said user. Oh and I never had any shady deals because I haven't SOLD anything or trading anything until up to this split. Thanks all for your time and criticism. Least I know how to deal with things like this next time.

Sorry guys but even though I didn't find the box set the record has been sold! Not disclosing said user. Oh and I never had any shady deals because I haven't SOLD anything or trading anything until up to this split. Thanks all for your time and criticism. Least I know how to deal with things like this next time.

Only shady users would ever say who they sold to, and by not disclosing this user on the forum's I think it is safe to say that you are to be trusted.

I didn't say a shady deal, you've just been generally shady about this whole situation. I know I personally wouldn't try to deal with you at all in any sort of trade/sale because you seem untrustworthy. I could care about who you sold the record to, I'd be interested to find out what price you "let it go" at though.

I didn't say a shady deal, you've just been generally shady about this whole situation. I know I personally wouldn't try to deal with you at all in any sort of trade/sale because you seem untrustworthy. I could care about who you sold the record to, I'd be interested to find out what price you "let it go" at though.

I want to know the user because I think he is bullshitting. He gets questioned on this topic and all of a sudden it is sold again.