PO: Rancid - Honor Is All We Know - Hellcat/Epitaph - 10/27/14

Thanks for the update on this, they've always been one of my favorite bands.  Everyday I hope for info on this release, and their social media team just keeps posting random photos and artwork instead of any concrete info.  For awhile they were hash tagging everything with #honorisallweknow and now they've seemed to stop….makes me concerned.  They filmed a video and did photo shoots about two months ago.  The UPC and catalogue number has instilled some relief, as well as that description on Barnes & Noble.  I just want some info!  If it's coming out on June 10th it has to appear soon!

Thanks for the update on this, they've always been one of my favorite bands.  Everyday I hope for info on this release, and their social media team just keeps posting random photos and artwork instead of any concrete info.  For awhile they were hash tagging everything with #honorisallweknow and now they've seemed to stop….makes me concerned.  They filmed a video and did photo shoots about two months ago.  The UPC and catalogue number has instilled some relief, as well as that description on Barnes & Noble.  I just want some info!  If it's coming out on June 10th it has to appear soon!

Yea, I hope it isn't getting delayed.  I'm really looking forward to this release.

This might have been pushed back. All the other websites still have 6/10, but Amazon removed both items for ordering.

I noticed that too, I just don't understand why…it's been done for over a year.  It's so odd, the drummer doesn't even know what's going on with the band.  When people ask him on twitter about the album he just says he doesn't know why it's not being released.

I noticed that too, I just don't understand why…it's been done for over a year.  It's so odd, the drummer doesn't even know what's going on with the band.  When people ask him on twitter about the album he just says he doesn't know why it's not being released.

That's very strange.

dudes just need to go back to doing ska tracks... wolves and wont wait were their best albums by far :)

Randale Records is doing a double LP of all their ska songs called "All The Moonstompers" but it's been on the back burner for at least a year now. They might be waiting until after the new album comes out to release it.

Randale Records is doing a double LP of all their ska songs called "All The Moonstompers" but it's been on the back burner for at least a year now. They might be waiting until after the new album comes out to release it.

That would be cool, if that gets released I'd grab a copy for sure.

Thanks for the info on this, I had no idea!  Sounds cool…now if only we'd get some info about the new one...

but its like.. i have all their ska songs... I WANT MORE SKA SONGS. Tim.. get vic & hillyard on the phone and make this happen