PO: Rancid - Honor Is All We Know - Hellcat/Epitaph - 10/27/14

• 2 weeks later...

Rancid has been terrible with releasing albums in a timely manner. We should have expected this.

Tim was probably like, "this needs more organ, man. someone get the hammond mic'd up again."

wow that never came out? i had totally forgotten about that...that was only a year ago?

seems like  years...

Mark Lind posted an excerpt from an email from Lars regarding the Boston Firefighter Memorial fundraiser shows they did, it mentions the release date, censored of course, but at least we know it really exists!IMG_11707328744401_zps3f4d7f30.jpg

Thanks for this info! Just to be clear, he's definitely talking about the Rancid album, and not one of his side projects right? If so, that censored part looks like a "June" or "July" would fit there.

If you email them you can ask they refund you the difference and ship media.

well, i didn't know i had to ask for a refund for them charging me priority and shipping media.  when i ordered the 3 lp they didn't offer media.

also a lot let down that it didn't come with a download or cd.

Thanks for this info! Just to be clear, he's definitely talking about the Rancid album, and not one of his side projects right? If so, that censored part looks like a "June" or "July" would fit there.

Since the June 10th date is a no I'm going late June or some time in July assuming it doesn't say Aug or Sept. Also according to Branden's Facebook the band is not touring at all this year.

well, i didn't know i had to ask for a refund for them charging me priority and shipping media.  when i ordered the 3 lp they didn't offer media.

this. also their confirmation says to pick the cheapest shipping and that they dont give refunds if you pick priority and they ship media

• 2 weeks later...

This throws a wrinkle into all of this...

http://www.punknews.org/article/54952/rancid-tribute-album-with-kepi-ghoulie-anti-flag-others-to-be-released

I don't know how this will figure into the release of their new album now.

Interesting.  I will check this out when it's released. 

This throws a wrinkle into all of this...

http://www.punknews.org/article/54952/rancid-tribute-album-with-kepi-ghoulie-anti-flag-others-to-be-released

I don't know how this will figure into the release of their new album now.

Intrigued to hear AF's version of Maxwell Murder. Matt Freeman's bass solo in that song is one of my favorite bass solos ever.