At first I felt bad for everyone picking on this guy, but fuck that. Can the mods just ban him now.

Zayzay you are a 12 year old in a 21 year old's body. Also I wouldn't list the EXACT LOCATION where you work online and then be mean and aggressive towards people. All it takes is a ticked off enough person to make a few complaint calls in and your job is lost.

This comes from someone with a cartoon profile picture please your kidding right

I love that he criticized someone else's avatar though.. Meanwhile he's rocking the utterly creepy shirtless bathroom selfie with the overtly inappropriate pedo-smile... It looks like he just got off the short bus at the playground trying to lure kids into the back of his windowless van or something. Weirdo.

I love that he criticized someone else's avatar though.. Meanwhile he's rocking the utterly creepy shirtless bathroom selfie with the overtly inappropriate pedo-smile... It looks like he just got off the short bus at the playground trying to lure kids into the back of his windowless van or something. Weirdo.

Fuck you bitch

alright everyone. let's just leave his thread. 

don't even give him the satisfaction of letting this get to the point of being locked. 

i'm sure we all have a fair amount of pent up rage from these last couple weeks, where it would feel just dandy to spew a slew of accurate insults his way and finally get it all out. but he isn't worth it.

let's go talk about butt stuff instead.