PO: OVERKILL - TAKING OVER -Coloured Limited Edition by Music On Vinyl-

Now in the Pre-order:

OVERKILL - TAKING OVER

Numbered Limited Edition on transparent green/ yellow vinyl by Music on Vinyl. Only 500 copies will be pressed in these limited editon.

Newonvinyl.com is already down to their last copy. (source: FB New On Vinyl)
Check it out: 

http://www.newonvinyl.com/en/overkill-taking-over-ltd.html 

More info:

New Jersey trash metal band Overkill were formed in 1984 and named themselves after a Motörhead album. They were one of the early trash metal bands to sign to a major label and started to become successful in the late ‘80s, when the genre became popular with bands like Anthrax, Exodus, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Testament. 

Taking Over is the second studio album by the band and was originally released in 1987. It was their first album to be released through Atlantic, who would release all of the band’s albums up to W.F.O. (released in 1994). The track “Wrecking Crew” is considered one of the band’s signature songs and was chosen to be the title of the band’s official website (wreckingcrew.com). Both “Wrecking Crew” and “In Union We Stand” are almost always included on the band’s setlist. 

Taking Over is a must-have for the fans and to celebrate the re-issue of this classic album, the first 500 copies will be numbered and printed on transparent solid green with solid yellow vinyl.

SIDE A
1. Deny The Cross 2. Wrecking Crew 3. Fear His Name 4. Use Your Head 5. Fatal If Swallowed

SIDE B
1. Powersurge 2. In Union We Stand 3. Electro-Violence 4. Overkill II (The Nightmare Continues)

47 dollar shipping?

At new on vinyl shipping to US is 14,95 euro = 20,69 dollar

Besides that, shipments outside the EU get 21 discount

;)

I'm guessing from your posts you're Dutch and may have a connection to New On Vinyl and also that English isn't your first language, so this is not meant to sound mean in any way.

There is a big difference between shipped and shipping. Weinerdog said shipped, which is the total price paid to the seller. Shipping is just the cost of sending it to the buyer. In this case, it's $47 minus $20.69 which is about right.

Yes I agree with you my English isn't that good. 
And yes English isn't my first language. 
And yes I maybe over read, shipped and shipping. 

But no, there is no financial connection or something like that.
Just a supporter, what's wrong with that?

Sound Stage Direct and Amazone isn't offering this record. So that's why I only mentioned New On Vinyl

• 3 weeks later...