PO: Kepi Ghoulie 2xLP (/140) & Jetty Boys LP!

First up - Kepi Ghoulie "Hanging Out / American Gothic" double LP! Our good buddies at Asian Man Records were kind enough to allow us to press up one FINAL batch of this double disc set, which has been out of print for years! This edition is pressed on blue vinyl, housed in beautiful full color gatefold sleeve, and limited to only 140 copies -  not only the last pressing ever, but also the most limited pressing ever! Don't wait on this one - after pre-orders from distributors, we only have about 60 copies available for sale.  It will sell out fast!

America's favorite punk rock troubadour offers up TWO full length albums combined in ONE beautifully packaged double LP set! Disc one, "Hanging Out," is a raucous, full-band pop punk extravaganza, while disc two, "American Gothic," presents the stripped-down acoustic folk pop that Kepi performs around the world as a one-man band!

Pre-orders are in the running to win a rare copy of the Groovie Ghoulies "Magic 8 Ball" 7" (released on What Else Records in 1999, and long out of print) and are guaranteed to ship on Monday, May 5th!

Next up - it's finally here.... the 2nd, and final, pressing of the Jetty Boys "Let 'Er Rip!" LP! Limited to 200 copies on split clear and white vinyl - this record is absolutely gorgeous, and it will not be repressed! Get on it!

Pre-orders are in the running to win a copy of the long out-of-print Jetty Boys self titled debut LP (released on Rally Records in 2009) and are guaranteed to ship on Monday, May 5th!

And hey, while you're at the store - do yourself a favor and snag a copy of "A Bunch of Animals," the debut LP from Italian power pop supergroup The Sensibles! This LP is one of the catchiest platters of punked up power pop to come out in years - give it a listen in the store, we think you will agree! Released on random mixed color vinyl, and limited to only 150 copies - we're running low on copies!

Don't forget - orders over $30 always ship for free in the USA.  And remember to check out our distro titles and rarities!!

It's all at www.eccentricpop.com!

Thanks so much for supporting our goofy little label!!!

LOVE

Travis & Nicolekepijettys.11891927_std.jpg

I was of the impression it was /200? I could be wrong though!

http://www.discogs.com/Kepi-Ghoulie-Hanging-Out-American-Gothic/release/2504009

i think youre right actually, i thought i remembered x/100 but i just double checked my record list and i have /200 typed down. 

my mistake!