PO: Alex G - DSU (Orchid Tapes)

I'll keep an eye out for you for sure. I really wish we woulda been introduced before I went to the tour.

But if you ever do get a chance to rip it pleasee do pm me a link! Since the rest of hs releases are available for free digitally I imagine he wouldn't mind. Though I definitely wanna purchase a physical copy of that one day now..

Yeah, me too. Just a bit sickening I was a week too late.

Also, I was kidding about not upping it for you. I'm not that awful a person.

But please do keep an eye out for me in future guys. I will reward you greatly.

I'm gonna PM you guys in a sec with the link.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. I wouldn't have a copy myself if it wasn't for dkrtz grabbing me one with his, and it's even signed lol it's my favorite record in my collection thus far

and thank you! can't wait to hear it!

Some person on Storenvy is selling two Alex G. cassettes and a split 7". Too expensive for my taste but someone else might be interested:

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/97599-winter-fling-records

Damn, I saw this message and thought it might be RACE. That's all I need other than the red DSU. Thanks for posting, though!

Some person on Storenvy is selling two Alex G. cassettes and a split 7". Too expensive for my taste but someone else might be interested:

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/97599-winter-fling-records

How's a "record store" gonna go and charge $30 for a 7" and $20 for tapes.

Plus he tells us how much he hates selling records and tapes, even ones he doesn't personally care for them, thenhe sends us a link to his online "record store".. I'll admit, that one confused me lol

I understand selling records for alot, I mean I just sold that TS lathe for 250, but I wouldn't dare throw it down to you guys and act like I don't care about it. That's why I put my listing on Discogs and never advertised it on here.