Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Beat me to it!  Wish they had announced the preorder instead of just the release though.  Excited none the less!  Going to grab this and that Hollow Sunshine mini-LP when the time comes.

• 3 weeks later...

PO up for Self Defense Family - Colicky

http://ironpier.limitedrun.com/products/574433-self-defense-family-colicky-preorders-bundles

ColickyVinylMockups.jpg

Release Info 
Colicky is the new Mini-LP by acclaimed cult independent band Self Defense Family. A dark, roiling post-punk gem written during a time of personal turmoil, Colicky is the group's jagged, unflinching look at the disintegration of love and intimacy. The result is a tight and eclectic mini-LP that ranges from cerebrality and coolness to measured chaos. 

Colicky is the second in Iron Pier's mini-LP series. It will be released on digital formats and black and colored vinyl. The vinyl edition is pressed on two-sided 45rpm 12" vinyl, with all vinyl colorways inserted into beautiful packaging that includes spot-UV designs on the outer sleeve, a series-specific OBI strip, and a printed inner sleeve.

Pressing Information

Transparent Coke Bottle Green - 200 
Transparent Red - 200 
Black - 600

1 hour ago, C_Corday said:

Yeah anyone know for sure if Deathwish is getting copies of this? I have a few other things I want to pick up from them at the same time.

There's nothing confirmed that I've seen, but Deathwish has had all the Iron Pier SDF release in the past if I remember right.

17 hours ago, 2moreinches said:

Anyone order deluxe and not interested in the pin? Tbh that's the only thing I'd really want to buy so message me if you'll get rid of yours. Looks like there isn't a way to scoop that alone.

There is, I almost bought the deluxe for this same reason but through lots of clicking, I found it.

you can grab just the pin when you click the drop down

http://ironpier.limitedrun.com/products/575279-self-defense-family-merchandise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...