Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

18404189_10207271855474156_4270552328075So earlier last year I actually completed my Self Defense Family collection by finally snagging a copy of Disappear Here off discogs,but I just managed to finally take a picture with everything in frame and thought y'all might like to see it. Only took me 4 years to get everything! I still need the warm demo and  bacha bazi but considering there's like less than 40 of one and the other has never even been confirmed to exist  I'm pretty happy with what I have.  

P.S. sorry for the shitty photo it was so hard getting everything in frame .

48 minutes ago, jamescandeletta said:

18404189_10207271855474156_4270552328075So earlier last year I actually completed my Self Defense Family collection by finally snagging a copy of Disappear Here off discogs,but I just managed to finally take a picture with everything in frame and thought y'all might like to see it. Only took me 4 years to get everything! I still need the warm demo and  bacha bazi but considering there's like less than 40 of one and the other has never even been confirmed to exist  I'm pretty happy with what I have.  

P.S. sorry for the shitty photo it was so hard getting everything in frame .

This is dope af

I already checked with my ex, she can't find her copy of the Warm demo and I'm forever bummed. But yeah, whatever the number is on that cassette subtract one.

6 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This is dope af

I already checked with my ex, she can't find her copy of the Warm demo and I'm forever bummed. But yeah, whatever the number is on that cassette subtract one.

Thanks man!

they answered an ask about it on their tumblr not too long ago and said "I'd be surprised if it hit 40." So I've basically given up hope on it lol but god I would pay so much money for that stupid thing. 

• 1 month later...

Picked up this and Superior. Checked discogs and I'm not as far behind as I thought. Only missing Colicky as far as 12"s and missing 6 of the 7"s.

Only missing 5 EOAY 7"s because Bacha Bazi (or whatever) doesn't exist.

Kinda funny that "I'm missing 12 releases" is still a pretty respectable collection.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead