Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

579 posts in this topic

Good to see the tape back in print. Cool release. 

I finished this up a couple weeks back. Added the SDF/MH split since then though. Pretty sure its complete minus the demo tape and the Dialogues tape. I need to grab that with my next Deathwish order. 

UWuM3xS.jpg

What's the release between the s/t 7" and the Kids Explode split?

I need the split with adorno, red tape parade split, stalwart sons split which I can get anytime I've just been to cheap to pay for the shipping, the split with shook ones, the mixed signals comp,immaculate heart, more songs, the demo and I really want a cd of dissapear hear too. I basically only buy self defense/end of a year records now.

I need the split with adorno, red tape parade split, stalwart sons split which I can get anytime I've just been to cheap to pay for the shipping, the split with shook ones, the mixed signals comp,immaculate heart, more songs, the demo and I really want a cd of dissapear hear too. I basically only buy self defense/end of a year records now.

I have an extra copy of Immaculate Heart. Tradelist me and maybe we can work something out. I might have an extra More Songs, too. 

According to the band's site, the preorder for Scotland goes live in August. i thought it'd be sooner but that's the way it goes.

jamescandeletta likes this