What genres do you collect most?

Early 60's garage (I don't do Beatles though): An expensive and becoming quite difficult to find these, but great comp reissues are becoming more and more prevalent.

45's: I try and buy multiples of represses of rare items for my Juke Box. Luckily, i've had the arm and cartridge modified so it isn't overally damaging to 45's. I think its a beautiful thing to find some beat up 60's tune and it plays pretty damn good. 

Rx Bandits, just one of each release/or contributions 

And I have a weird fascination of buying a local record from places I visit, usually a 45. 

I'm sure I have some other smaller collections as well. 

Early 60's garage (I don't do Beatles though): An expensive and becoming quite difficult to find these, but great comp reissues are becoming more and more prevalent.

45's: I try and buy multiples of represses of rare items for my Juke Box. Luckily, i've had the arm and cartridge modified so it isn't overally damaging to 45's. I think its a beautiful thing to find some beat up 60's tune and it plays pretty damn good. 

Rx Bandits, just one of each release/or contributions 

And I have a weird fascination of buying a local record from places I visit, usually a 45. 

I'm sure I have some other smaller collections as well. 

LOL, (60's music but not the mainstream stuff...) damn!

I find this statement to be absolutely ridiculous.

What's ridiculous about cherishing physical reminders of years past? A slow warm death record will always bring me back to the days spent all throughout 2013 listening to it and the memories I made then in the same way a History of Trunks VHS tape will always remind me of the days whenever eight year old me insisted on watching it every day. Part of my attachment to physical belongings has always been associating them with the memories which have been embedded in them. Dunno how that is ridiculous.