PO NOW: Polyenso "One Big Particular Loop"

http://headsuprecords.bigcartel.com/product/preorder-polyenso-one-big-particular-loop-12-2x-lp-preorder

Pressing out of 500.

250 on Coke Bottle Green w/ Orange splatter.
250 on Transparent Orange w/ Doublemint Green splatter.

OBPL2_zps12415d93.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone is into Polyenso here but they're really incredible. One Big Particular Loop came out in January of 2013 and was in my top 5 AOTY. Some of you may know them as Oceana. After some member changes they finally decided to change names and start new music under Polyenso. I haven't had the chance to see them live yet but I did get to see Oceana 3 times and I can say they're great musicians!

8318522-1_zps725eb24a.jpg

If you haven't heard of Oceana check them out. Their first album is good but their next album with Brennan Taulbee is ridiculous. Birth.Eater. is my favorite album ever and definitely my most wanted album to get the vinyl treatment.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must be the only one here who absolutely loves "The Tide". I know the production was a little rough, but seriously - "The Portrait" is so good.

I'm there with you man. I brought up that The Tide and Birth Eater should be pressed in a 2xLP and everyone jumped down my throat about it.

The Tide is where it all started !

I'm there with you man. I brought up that The Tide and Birth Eater should be pressed in a 2xLP and everyone jumped down my throat about it.

The Tide is where it all started !

I think Clean Head is easily this group's best record, I just really wish they made an entire album based around that sound. Could never get into The Tide, though.

I was a big fan of all their music. The tide and Birtheater were great for their time and I loved the direction they went with the Cleanhead EP. Thanks for bumping this thread for the nostalgia haha.

Guys I can't link the picture on my mobile right now but holy crap the records were posted on Pirates Press record of the week blog and they look so so awesome.

Orange w/Coke Bottle Splatter 2xLP

and

Coke Bottle w/Orange Splatter

Here's a link to the blog

http://www.piratespress.com/cms/ROTW/