PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

From the Tooth and Nail email this morning - "Order today because the pre-order includes a special-edition album cover only available as part of this pre-order." I'm going to order from the Anberlin site because I like the 7 album print that comes with the bundle. Hope both of them have the same special cover.

From the Tooth and Nail email this morning - "Order today because the pre-order includes a special-edition album cover only available as part of this pre-order." I'm going to order from the Anberlin site because I like the 7 album print that comes with the bundle. Hope both of them have the same special cover.

Trying to figure out what that means...I wonder if it's referring to the CD version, which clearly has a different cover.  

I was one also. I went with (*fin) but emailed them asking if it could be changed to Dismantle. Repair. 

I'd be happy with either, honestly.

It was such a hard decision on picking the lyric canvas. In the end I went with Paperthin hymn due to it being the song that introduced me to my favorite band. It wasn't my favorite of the available lyrics but it just seemed fitting.

both excellent choices.

Chilltown - seems like the perfect pick to me

Didn't dig the new song upon first listen. Dunno which pre-order I'll go with, can't really afford any right now :(

Probably really sexually explicit, but I figured the title + the art, the hand is that of a "Lowborn" who fingered someone high born, thus it's gold...

just picture this one instead

5_7b49158d-2f05-4d1d-ba4b-a3e58ff7fcc4_l

for anyone who missed the deluxe bundle. "Due to such high demand, another 100 of the deluxe bundles have been added back to the preorder! http://smarturl.it/lowborn "

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deluxe bundle. I already pre-ordered the vinyl through T&N but the temptation got the best of me to get this. I went with Paperthin Hymn for the lyrics print. Can't wait to get this. Do you think they'll start sending the preorders out the week of the album release without the vinyl, or wait until July when they have the vinyl in hand to ship out?