Turn off the Takk Signal, I'm now a poor Batman

batman

Do it, Batman! you won't regret it - even if a reprint comes along.  

I finally got one from a board member here last year. About as close to Mint as possible, and our daughter enjoys it now so much/ knows it will be an heirloom. Worth every $.

After striking out on two deals gone bad, I was thinking it might be an omen -turns out, 3rd try was the charm.

Do it, Batman! you won't regret it - even if a reprint comes along.  

I finally got one from a board member here last year. About as close to Mint as possible, and our daughter enjoys it now so much/ knows it will be an heirloom. Worth every $.

After striking out on two deals gone bad, I was thinking it might be an omen -turns out, 3rd try was the charm.

thanks for the encouragement! i just need someone to pull through for me now. surely someone wants some $$$?!!

I just received this record in the mail today after searching multiple times online every single day for over two years, and scouring every square inch of every record store i've ever stepped into during the same period.

I know your pain in wanting to fill out the discography, and I really hope you're able to find a copy at an awesome price!

You're willing to drop $200 on just this album? Don't you think you'd be better off picking up a used box set for like $50 more? You can sell the other albums if you really don't want them or already have them and end up having spent much less than $200...

The box set is in album format. If you sold any records from it, you would just be selling records with no album art. It's not really something you can split, and it doesn't contain any of the original album art. It is still awesome though.

You're willing to drop $200 on just this album? Don't you think you'd be better off picking up a used box set for like $50 more? You can sell the other albums if you really don't want them or already have them and end up having spent much less than $200...

i've heard bad things about the sound quality in the box (and the DMM repress of Takk for that matter)

really just looking for an original press. $200 is the tip-top of what i'd pay for a minty fresh copy. that's around what a sealed copy sells for on ebay. not ideal, but it's just money.