Sorry I have not been getting back on PMs lately

Guest admin1338560633

I have been about as busy as a person can get. I am leaving thursday morning to moderate a panel for CMJ called "D.I.Y. or Die". It should be pretty sweet and if any of you are out at CMJ, let me know.

Because of the short week and the influx of new records for pre-orders and ones we recently received, Steph and I have been kind of losing our minds. That and our son, Logan caught a cold this week so that has made things a bit tougher.

Bear with us as we plan to get caught up over the next week. Thanks for all of your support. The fact that we have been so busy is due to all of your support as VC is doing better than ever.

Guest falloutcollapse

good luck!

and scott, what's the deal with you and that prick? people are always talking shit about you on that site, it pisses me off.

Guest scriptedrain

I highly suggest not posting on AP.net as soon as possible. That place is laughable, at best, I'm glad I stopped posting. The news is nice, other than that it's complete garbage filled with preteens and assholes.

- Jeff

That place is laughable, at best, I'm glad I stopped posting. The news is nice, other than that it's complete garbage filled with preteens and assholes.

That's my reason for not being involved over there...the majority of posters there are your typical Hot Topic scenester, sidekick-wielding, guy-liner and tight jean-wearing morons.

That place is laughable, at best, I'm glad I stopped posting. The news is nice, other than that it's complete garbage filled with preteens and assholes.

That's my reason for not being involved over there...the majority of posters there are your typical Hot Topic scenester, sidekick-wielding, guy-liner and tight jean-wearing morons.

Ba Boom!

Guest falloutcollapse

I don't post anymore, I just read the news. Also, I'm sick of being the ungrammatical asshole that can't type correctly on this site, so I'm trying to change that.

Guest scriptedrain
I don't post anymore, I just read the news. Also, I'm sick of being the ungrammatical asshole that can't type correctly on this site, so I'm trying to change that.

I posted almost 10,000 times on that site over the course of a couple years and there are so many different types of things people rag on, it's ridiculous.

Being on VC is a complete 180 from that place.

- Jeff

good luck!

and scott, what's the deal with you and that prick? people are always talking shit about you on that site, it pisses me off.

He's the world's biggest douche. I don't know how better to sum it up (and to get into it would take hours, if not days).

But I love reading any good shit-talk about me! Any time you see something, feel free to shoot me the link via PM or something, because I never read comments/threads over there.

Guest falloutcollapse

Once there was a big discussion about who the 'Mean Man' in the new Say Anything song was. Of course that thread was hoppin', with like 500 replies, but so many of them were you, Scott. I posted back saying "You are all bitches, Jason Tate is a douche, Scott Heisel is a good writer, peace!" That was my last post.

Guest falloutcollapse
Why would Scott be the mean man? What does the scene crowd have against him anyway?

- Jeff

1. Jason Tate probably talks shit about him, and those kids eat up anything he says (That's why so many people have Yellowcard CDs)

2. Have you ever read the editorial section of Alternative Press? Every month, there is always one kid that says "OMG I can't believe Scott Heisel gave (Scene Band of the Month)'s new CD a 2.5/5! You need writers with better ears if that's all he's going to give that CD. That CD changed my life!

For the record, I am mean but I am not skinny.

And that is seriously hilarious people thought *I* was the "mean man." I don't think Max and I have ever even met -- wait, no, I take that back, I shook his hand once at the Bamboozle when they did a signing in our booth, but that's it.

Side note: I just got the new SA double disc this morning -- shit is SO GOOD. Has this leaked yet?

Guest falloutcollapse
For the record, I am mean but I am not skinny.

And that is seriously hilarious people thought *I* was the "mean man." I don't think Max and I have ever even met -- wait, no, I take that back, I shook his hand once at the Bamboozle when they did a signing in our booth, but that's it.

Side note: I just got the new SA double disc this morning -- shit is SO GOOD. Has this leaked yet?

Nope, I've been counting the seconds until it does. That, and the audio portion of the Thursday DVD.

Edit: Nevermind! I just checked oink for the first time in a while. I'm getting it on FLAC, let's see how it is! My ratio is going to go down in the dumps this week, with all the leeching I've been doing.

2nd Edit: I am loving this! Well worth the wait.

where and when will you be moderating? i may make a trip to a few of these. would love to say hello.

DIY or DIE:

This panel will discuss independent record label management with artists who have made it on their own, with special focus on whether or not the traditional record label model is still relevant in today's changing music industry.

This one-hour discussion is scheduled to take place Friday, October 19th at 11:45am.

We are pleased to hold this panel in the Eisner & Lubin Room at NYU’s Kimmel Center.

I am pretty stoked. I am also going to see Tim Barry play at the Knitting FActory thursday night.

Once there was a big discussion about who the 'Mean Man' in the new Say Anything song was. Of course that thread was hoppin', with like 500 replies, but so many of them were you, Scott. I posted back saying "You are all bitches, Jason Tate is a douche, Scott Heisel is a good writer, peace!" That was my last post.

it probably was going to be your last post anyway seeing as he immediately bans anyone that doesn't like him from his site.