Cancelled (TV) Shows You Wish Would Come Back

Enlightened was really good, it "ended" Ok but they definitely could have wrapped it up better with a third season. They should have at least done 3-6 longer episodes ala The Big C and the UK version of Skins. HBO doesn't get down like that though :(

Also, The Killing should absolutely come back for a 4th season. How that took a back seat to other AMC shows is ridiculous!

Another season of Holder is always a good thing.

Community.

And 100% backed on Clone High and Happy Endings. And Party Down.

This is what's up.

There are a lot of shows mentioned here that I loved and wish hadn't been canceled, but I don't think it would work if they brought them back now. Clone High, however, needs to be brought back and brought back forever and ever. I remember watching it when it was on MTV, loving it, and then completely forgetting about it. Then around 2008 I came across something about it and learned there were a bunch of episodes that never aired in the US. Since then I've probably seen each episode 20+ times. I made at least 10 people watch every episode with me. For awhile I had them all on my ipod so I could make my friends watch it while we were parked somewhere smoking weed.

I really miss Happy Endings too, but Clone High is basically the best thing ever.

This is what's up.

There are a lot of shows mentioned here that I loved and wish hadn't been canceled, but I don't think it would work if they brought them back now. Clone High, however, needs to be brought back and brought back forever and ever. I remember watching it when it was on MTV, loving it, and then completely forgetting about it. Then around 2008 I came across something about it and learned there were a bunch of episodes that never aired in the US. Since then I've probably seen each episode 20+ times. I made at least 10 people watch every episode with me. For awhile I had them all on my ipod so I could make my friends watch it while we were parked somewhere smoking weed.

I really miss Happy Endings too, but Clone High is basically the best thing ever.

it's a show i just never stopped loving. my friends and i were all about it during its run while we were in high school- 3 south too if anyone remembers that.

clone high was also one of the very first things i downloaded once i started getting into watching full seasons/series of shows.

Definitely back Firefly and King of the Hill. Futurama again. But I would like the quality of Furuama's writing to improve if another season comes. Lots of episodes from the new seasons are really weak but the first run is perfect.

I was sad futurama ended but I loved the final episode. I cried serious tears. But there were a few others that made me cry. Really great writing. You think it's a comedy but it fucks with your emotions!!

freaks and geeks, obviously.

mission hill was great, would've loved that to keep going.

tim and eric, although check it out with steve brule and the eric andre show have been good substitutes.

kind of a different type of show than the ones we've all listed but, attack of the show.

god damn did i love attack of the show...

it's a shame esquire took over g4...

I'm going to say a show as in a concert. But I totally could have seen bear vs shark if it weren't for a stupid hurricane.

Northstar cancelled their final show in Buffalo right before they announced they were breaking up. As soon as I heard it was cancelled I said, "if they break up and never come back I'm going to be really pissed."

I'm still really pissed.