PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

All good man, thank you. I believe you 100%, this is certainly a case of lost translation & we failed to follow up with it. I personally do not remember any of this & there are 100's of messages on our band Facebook of which we try to check from time to time but obviously don't get to them all. I agree it is hard to get in contact with the right people, & I probably would have done the same as you.

I will apologize on behalf of my party if we have cause any wrong doing to your label, it was never our intention. We were merely trying to help illuminate the situation at hand via twitter since we were caught off guard(well... More like completely forgot about it according to the screen caps. That clears it up). Our replies were never meant to create a shit storm or bash you guys.

Feel free to message me personally, I posted my email a page or two back. I certainly do not want any more drama to this mess, good luck with the interview. I'm sure we will be contacted also for "our side of the story" as well. Again it was just lost communication & you guys were in the legal right to do this.

you guys did a good job on the vinyl. I hope it sells well.

This whole thing is starting to feel like jerry springer. Cat .gif anyone? Hah

Take it easy

Nic

giphy.gif

All good man, thank you. I believe you 100%, this is certainly a case of lost translation & we failed to follow up with it. I personally do not remember any of this & there are 100's of messages on our band Facebook of which we try to check from time to time but obviously don't get to them all. I agree it is hard to get in contact with the right people, & I probably would have done the same as you.

I will apologize on behalf of my party if we have cause any wrong doing to your label, it was never our intention. We were merely trying to help illuminate the situation at hand via twitter since we were caught off guard(well... More like completely forgot about it according to the screen caps. That clears it up). Our replies were never meant to create a shit storm or bash you guys.

Feel free to message me personally, I posted my email a page or two back. I certainly do not want any more drama to this mess, good luck with the interview. I'm sure we will be contacted also for "our side of the story" as well. Again it was just lost communication & you guys were in the legal right to do this.

Take it easy

Nic

Maybe you two can work on the 10th anni pressing together? It seems like Ross has a bunch of Vinyl knowhow and you could help each other produce the best possible product.

Take it easy

Nic

NIC 4 PREZ!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11838-1360016247-18

Take it easy

Nic

VC trumps Dr. Phil is reaching resolutions! Now...more Cat Gifs. 

In regards to Nic posting on here, that is VERY cool of you and wish that I had reached out to you in the first place as you seem to be rational and a good guy. In no way was i trying to do this behind your back and offered you as many copies at label cost in exchange for your support of the release in order to have the band make some money on the re-issue which most of my competitors do not even attempt to do.

Just the fact that you call other labels "competitors" is symptomatic of a mindset so incredibly out of step with the spirit of independent music that you should have your "this is a one man operation, please support the little guy, I do it for the love" card revoked forever.