PO: Jason Lancaster (Ex-Go Radio, Mayday Parade) - As You Are

Figured some people here might appreciate this!

Jason Lancaster just signed to Outerloop Records and his debut album, "As You Are" is set to release June 24th.

Vinyl LP limited to only 300 copies on black!

MerchNow link below:
http://outerlooprecords.merchnow.com/catalogs/Jason-Lancaster

Just In Time (released before the album announcement)

Come Back

Posting all the singles that are out soon. They all sound like Go Radio songs to me. Last year he announced during Warped Tour that it would be his last tour with Go Radio and that he was doing so to be able to focus more on his family.

EDIT: here's a demo of a song on the album called Change

I'm going back and forth trying to decide if I want to pre-order the record, but I can't quite grasp spending $22.69 on a single album. The $18 LP standard on MerchNow is becoming rather ridiculous.

Don't look at Hot Tooic's prices. Haha. It's like $23 standard. I haven't dug much Go Radio since the first album or two, so I think I'll end up passing on this.

Oh I'm aware of HT's prices. I just avoid HT and suppress them from memory.

Lucky Street is one of my favorite albums of all time, Closing the Distance was pretty "meh" to me. I also really enjoyed A Lesson in Romantics and Tales Told By Dead Friends by Mayday Parade.

Yeah, those two Mayday Parade releases were some of my favorite work that came out during that time, but I think Jason's voice is much better when complimented by/complimenting a voice like Sanders'. I'm not sure. I could just never get into Go Radio the way I could Mayday.

Sounds like a go radio song... Not sure why he went solo. Not a bad song and the last Go Radio album was his best release but gonna pass on the vinyl version of this. Will be a good iTunes album.

He went solo to be able to focus more on his family. I believe he and his wife are having a child in the coming months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I contributed to the Indiegogo because at that point it didn't look like there was going to be an album otherwise. Bought the vinyl and have to say that I'm supremely disappointed in how it's gone.After the money got close enough he pushed the release date back about 3 months in order to release it wider and have pre orders and such. Not only was the price difference almost insultingly huge, as it turns out the contributors didn't even get it first like we were supposed to. Preorder people got it first and the downloads went up on itunes before we even got our link, even though it was supposed to go to us first. And now the vinyl is pushed back until the end of July...live and learn I guess!

50 actually but yeah. Shipping was included. Though I suppose you can put part of that 50 towards the t-shit that's supposed to be included. If it was the difference between 18 and 25 I wouldn't have even mentioned it but the only way you got the vinyl on Indiegogo was for 50, which at the time seemed fair since it was supposed to be a tiny press available only through the campaign.