United Nations (2014) (New LP on Temporary Residence LTD)

I'll probably pick up the repress even though I have the original press, but I really hope TR steps up their packing. my LFY box set was stomped to death, the records were ok but the box itself was destroyed. TR eventually found another numbered outer slip that they sent me, which was cool, but even that was pretty banged up when it arrived. the single LP also had a bent corner when I got it too.

Hahahahaha. Please tell me there will be multiple covers ripping off multiple Beatles records.

is eyeball still involved?

Does Eyeball still exist?

They should have multiple cover variants that are just literal unaltered Beatles album covers.

Maybe have "The Beatles" crossed out and then "United Nations" scribbled over it. Maybe.

Does Eyeball still exist?

They should have multiple cover variants that are just literal unaltered Beatles album covers.

Maybe have "The Beatles" crossed out and then "United Nations" scribbled over it. Maybe.

They shut down a few years ago (if Wikipedia is correct).  I can't remember the last thing they released though.

• 1 month later...

Vinyl and longbox cd shipped via merchnow and should be here tomorrow. Stoked these are shipping out early!

Did you get an email? I can't even remember who I ordered from, but MerchNow doesn't have an order for it in my account.

Edit: Did an email search and saw that I ordered directly from TR. Didn't find out if it shipped or not though.