The Emo Thread

Yeah the Sorority Noise album is pretty awesome, kind of sad I didn't buy one of those cassette EPs a while back. I'm probably gonna lurk this thread from now on, seeing as these past few months I've been on an emo kick and I need to broaden my horizons beyond more than just a handful of bands.

It's crazy for me to think that it has almost been 3 years since Snowing broke up. That was my senior year of high school. Time flies.

It was the year after I dropped out of college for the third time. I might be too old.

Their last show ruled but I was sad that Algernon and 1994! weren't that great because I love their records. TWIABP killed it though. I saw them like 4 times that year.

The best emo band isn't even from the 90s or the current "revival" Bear vs Shark for goddamn life.

Speaking of the 90s though, someone who does that sort ofthing should press this record

Hey I have that CD.  Also, I've had Bear Vs. Shark on my iTunes for like 4 years and never given them a serious listen.