Brand New - Deja Entendu

Well I am. But I'm a nobody.

It's not just you, though. I've been following this thread half heartedly, and it seems to have been referenced from the beginning. Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, but it just seems considerably less edgy or "wh0a dude look @ all the fuxx u just dont give lol" when you're destroying something in mass production (and readily available) vs. something valuable or sought after.

Everyone clamored over the original Deja bowl because the dude could've pocketed $100-$300 dollars instead of making a statement. No one gives a shit that a dozen other people are going to do the same thing with an easily accessible copy for $30. Not only has it been done before, but it was done when there was value and signifance in the table.

Pretty lazy effort for Instagram cool points and Tumblr hype fodder.

If this is proof the unlimited can go for ungodly prices I'm flipping the RSD version 100% and not paying for records this year. No fucks given.

No offense, but I like the pro-flipping RSD statements because I read them as, "I'm going to stand outside for 16+ hours in hopes of making a couple hundred dollars (essentially minimum wage). Won't cost me a thing, suckers!"

No offense, but I like the pro-flipping RSD statements because I read them as, "I'm going to stand outside for 16+ hours in hopes of making a couple hundred dollars (essentially minimum wage). Won't cost me a thing, suckers!"

You forget most of us are fans of records and will be there waiting 16+ (lol?) hours for other things. It doesn't hurt that I'll spot this and pay for everything else with it.