Brand New - Deja Entendu

No offense, but I like the pro-flipping RSD statements because I read them as, "I'm going to stand outside for 16+ hours in hopes of making a couple hundred dollars (essentially minimum wage). Won't cost me a thing, suckers!"

This. I usually only wait about an hour or two, and this year will be no different. It's gonna be fuckin' hard to keep myself from flipping an RSD copy if I get it, though.

Yall are seriously so fucking lame. Everyone on this thread. Believe it or not. There is life beyond déjà repress. I've been traveling south America for the past month seeing glaciers. And some of the most amazing sites on earth, just got internet for the first time and got an email from src and quikly checked here and felt super uncomfortable. You guys are all fucking losers. Good luck with your adventures.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CAPTAIN

$116.00, holy shit. I'll spend 2 hours scouring the Internet for Domino's coupons to save $3, I can't believe these people are just blindly throwing money at something they'll be able to pick up for $26 from Whole Foods in 2 months.

5qga2v5s.png

Which one of you is this? Identify yourself!