Brand New - Deja Entendu

just checking reddit again.  this is the e-mail that they sent in return to the kid who posted about his concern for the amount of time the pre-order was up for

""Dear Louis,

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee 100% that we will be able to obtain this item and have it shipped out to every customer that places an order for it. However, we expect our vendors to receive many copies, so it is likely that we can obtain copies and have it sent to every customer.

Please feel free to email me if you need further assistance.

Brandon Customer Service http://www.cduniverse.com""

and then someone from CD Universe apparently made a reddit account and posted this:

"Hello all, I'm from the Marketing Dept. at CD Universe. I just want to clarify what's going on with this release. We've got a ton of demand on this title and have issued an order directly to the record label. We have not been told that this is a limited release - but as most of you know, they generally don't press a lot of vinyl.

We capped the number of orders for now, which is why it is showing as unavailable. If there is any chance that we can get more, we will open it back up for ordering. The label hasn't told us otherwise, so we're really hopeful that we can fill the orders we've taken. If you have placed an order with us and anything changes, you'll be notified via email ASAP.

I'm new to reddit so I hope this post is OK but if you have any questions - feel free to reach out!"

If you're laughing about what I think you're laughing about, this has been discussed. We had our lols.

It's probably the same thing. I tried to do my due diligence and not bring up something that had been discussed already, but I couldn't exactly use the search function, and there are entirely too many pages at this point.

It's probably the same thing. I tried to do my due diligence and not bring up something that had been discussed already, but I couldn't exactly use the search function, and there are entirely too many pages at this point.

I still respect your joke. It is sad/funny enough for a second go.

Good call.  Better snap up some of those Ebay copies.

In all seriousness, if this isn't so available that stores are still trying to clear their shelves of it in 5 years, I'll be disappointed in BN and TCR as capitalistic entities. I want to feel dumb for once considering buying a 2nd pressing at $250.

I'd like to add that fanboys and the ill-informed will not actually let this happen, but that should be the intent of this repress.