Brand New - Deja Entendu

Here is my copy. Unfortunately my download card is invalid. Did anyone else try their code?  Not sure if this problem is isolated strictly to my copy or a universal thing. I sent the label's site an email so hopefully they will send me a valid code.  By the way, did anyone else save the outer brown bag?  I'm debating whether or not I should. It's not really conducive to a traditional plastic sleeve.  

QF0t0wv.jpg

Here is my copy. Unfortunately my download card is invalid. Did anyone else try their code?  Not sure if this problem is isolated strictly to my copy or a universal thing. I sent the label's site an email so hopefully they will send me a valid code.  By the way, did anyone else save the outer brown bag?  I'm debating whether or not I should. It's not really conducive to a traditional plastic sleeve.  

QF0t0wv.jpg

Fixed your link  ;)

All these fucking pages and I've never heard one person talk about their favorite song and how it slays lmfao oh you Brand New fans you

Maybe because this thread is about the record release? If you want a million posts about favorite songs/albums go to 'The brandnew Thread' over on the EE board.

It's a double LP 

The weight of them is heavy actually, interested in seeing how this press differs from the retail press getting sent out in a couple weeks.

Exactly the same, they would've all been pressed at the same time. Except the standard jacket will be much better without a stupid hole in the front

I don't think the die-cut is bad. I like the fact that it's bigger than the astronaut because you're able to see the alternate art color around him. What kinda sucks is the they should have made the insert bigger so that it's always aligned OR obviously just put the art on the inner sleeve. That's my two cents.