Brand New - Deja Entendu

awesome! thank you!

I live in Toronto now but i'm from Kitchener/Waterloo so head back there fairly often and scope out shops--plus this year it seems they were a better bet than Toronto when it came to Deja ha

Haha that it was! im heading to millpond this evening so I'll keep you posted on bigger sleeves.

Hahahah I get it. I am usually pretty anal about this kind of thing but I'm the same way with hype stickers, even reciepts sometimes. I put that in there too. I also would've put the ticket that reserved my copy in the store if they let us keep that. It's just me at one extreme of caring about that thing, the other would tearing the whole thing off and putting it in the garbage. Whatevs.

I completely understand

So I'm not a fan of Brand New at all, but this dude played the asshole card for RSD by buying two copies of Deja. Not only did he buy two but in the comments he goes on to explain that he is going to frame one of them and keep it as a backup in case something happens to the other copy. Seriously. What the fuck. You're going to frame a paper bag... what? I don't even like this band and this makes my blood boil. I would rather he be flipping the second (still an asshole move) cause at least it would give another fan a shot at having it. I call this dude out and his comeback is that I variant collect Caspian. Dude, it's a variant collection - they are all different. You're buying multiple copies of one limited and sought after pressing. I'm buying one copy of different variants of albums that are easy to get ahold of. An asshole that buys break RSD Rule #1 would have that weak comeback.

Anyways. Sorry for anyone who didn't get it. I know missing out on something you've been looking forward to sucks. Hopefully you'll get a repress. As long as you can spin it that's what matters.

T2aGIMk.png

lAJrjCa.png

Go yell at him if you want. Haha. All you Brand New fans hate each other anyway.

My copy sounds really good and came really clean and came with 1/2 3/4 so I guess I lucked out. 

It has the tick at the beginning of Tommy Gun though. 

Grooves in London, Ontario (2 hours south of Toronto) had two copies. 

I'm generally pleased with the release if a little confused by the design of the packaging. 

So I'm not a fan of Brand New at all, but this dude played the asshole card for RSD by buying two copies of Deja. Not only did he buy two but in the comments he goes on to explain that he is going to frame one of them and keep it as a backup in case something happens to the other copy. Seriously. What the fuck. You're going to frame a paper bag... what? I don't even like this band and this makes my blood boil. I would rather he be flipping the second (still an asshole move) cause at least it would give another fan a shot at having it. I call this dude out and his comeback is that I variant collect Caspian. Dude, it's a variant collection - they are all different. You're buying multiple copies of one limited and sought after pressing. I'm buying one copy of different variants of albums that are easy to get ahold of. An asshole that buys break RSD Rule #1 would have that weak comeback.

Anyways. Sorry for anyone who didn't get it. I know missing out on something you've been looking forward to sucks. Hopefully you'll get a repress. As long as you can spin it that's what matters.

T2aGIMk.png

lAJrjCa.png

Go yell at him if you want. Haha. All you Brand New fans hate each other anyway.

awk.gif