Brand New - Deja Entendu

Oh Bullmoose, that was not directed at you at all. I was one of the few that put my PO in with you guys and the board went nuts saying that all of us putting in POs were crazy because it would be wildly available. You guys did a great job, especially since my PO is in transit for delivery.

Thanks again!

It would have been OK if it was directed at us. We were surprised too. Obviously, you and a bunch of other people correctly predicted this would sell out.

I'll tell you something. Pre-orders always are a good idea. They help us predict how many copies we need, so you're a lot more likely to get what you want if we know in advance. That's probably true at any store.

Yeah Bullmoose has a pretty good track record around these parts. bullmoose, do the distributors say that more are being pressed, or is this initial shipment it for the time being? Curious to hear your thoughts

We haven't discussed it. If you consider that it can take three months to press a record, it's pretty unlikely that there could be any more copies in the pipeline in the next few weeks. 

Me too. considering it is all ages, it's going to be shittier than I expected but that means less folks with beer. :D

I really hope they bottle it too. Even if it's a small/ short distribution, I'll get some.

My only other hope for the day (besides weather) is a nice print. So excited. We should all meet up and toot our own horns and stuff (see sig).